Here are the Weekly Reminders for 6/30/22-7/7/22
- Ballots need to be turned into the office by mail or in person by Tuesday, July 12 by 11:00 AM. Be sure to add your name address and signature on the back of the envelope.
- The annual meeting is Tuesday 07/12 at 02:00 PM.
- For the following, reference this link to the July Crier:
- July 3rd starting at 8:00 is the after dark scavenger hunt.
- July 4th is the Montana Barbeque. Check out page 9 of Crier.
- July 4th parade starts at 6:45 in the parking lot. Route map on Crier page 10.
- Karaoke will be happening this Sunday from 4-6 in the social hall. They had a great turnout last Sunday.
- Tickets are now on sale Mondays and Wednesdays in the social hall from 10:00-1:30.
- Tickets are available for the Rich Adams Band; see Crier page 14.
- Ladies High Tea: Crier page 20
- Drama club play: Crier page 20.
- Monday, July 4, because of the holiday, ticket sales are 4:15-5:00
- The Woodshop/Billiards breakfast is July 9th, 7:30 for $10. Crier page 21.
- Remember starting in July, the compactor pickup is Thursday not Friday.
- The Crier is an important resource during the month. If you need one, visit the office or they are on your right as you come through the front gate.
- Have a fantastic safe and happy July 4th.